Louis Vuitton Damier Noé

May 22, 2012 at 10:20 am 5 comments

Since it’s almost three weeks until Paris I am now in the clear to start duty-free shopping. I have been dying for a new handbag for a few months but have been holding off for those few dollars that will go back into my account once I pass through customs. Well, two weeks later but still, better in my pocket, right?

On Sunday mum and I went into Louis Vuitton, George Street to have a look at the bags and make some selections. While she deliberated a bit, I was pretty certain of what I wanted already. I’ve had my eye on a bag in Damier Azur for a while and the shape of the Noé really appeals to me because it’s young and summery and quite large. Because he thinks he is hilarious, my dad asked me why I “chose a beach bag”  and I suppose he is quite right – the opening is fairly clumsy and doesn’t look ideal for travelling. Luckily it sits right under my arm so I can keep it closed for when I’m in a crowd or on public transport.

Finally, I was really impressed with the price, this one was $1290 which I think is really reasonable for the size.

Sadly, because the Damier Azur print is quite Summery I haven’t had a chance to use it yet. I have lots of plans for outfits – all summer ones – so I can’t wait to get into the Northern Hemisphere and test it out!

What’s your latest purchase?

About these ads

Entry filed under: Fashion, Uncategorized. Tags: .

What’s In My Bag? What’s In My Bag?

5 Comments Add your own

• 1. Jessica Louise  |  May 24, 2012 at 11:59 am

Yay! Looking forward to seeing your Paris outfits.

• 2. Carlie  |  May 25, 2012 at 3:00 am

Hi – how do you get duty free? Don’t you then have to declare items over $900 on your return? http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page4352.asp
    I never understand how people do this ………..

• 3. Marlo Perry  |  May 25, 2012 at 8:24 am

Who said I’m coming back? ;)

• 4. hello  |  June 11, 2012 at 4:56 am

i dont get why people buy louis vuitton when you can go to europe and get a fake for 15 euros. more money than sense

• 5. Marlo Perry  |  June 11, 2012 at 5:10 am

People don’t buy fakes for a number of reasons:

-I respect people’s intellectual property and don’t appreciate when it’s ripped off and abused
    -I like to buy quality. I have designer bags that last years and years and years and have seen friends use their fakes once and the strap has flung off. It pays to buy well-made pieces
    -Fake bags LOOK like crap. You can always tell a fake no matter how ‘good’ it looks. The seams fray, the metal tarnishes and there’s always something just a bit off.

In fact, buying a fake doesn’t make sense at all.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed

Email me at marlo[at]marloperry.com

Follow A Fatal Attraction to Cuteness on WordPress.com

Categories

Recent Posts

A snippet of my Instagram account

Happy birthday to His Royal Cuteness! 🎉🎊🎈👑 #princegeorge Enjoying a free, hot lunch from @ozharvest. Helping to remind us to #thinkeatsave and not disregard and dispose of foods before thinking how we can use them. get to Martin Place now for yours! #mealforameal #virginaustralia #ozharvest #lemonade Make even the ugliest meal cute. I may grow up but my plates and bowls will always be adorable ^_^  #kawaii #hellokitty 🐱💕#cute #afatalattractiontocuteness New baby blue tshirt for a chilly little boy. 💙👕🐰❄#rabbit #lapin #bunny #rabbitstagram Shout outs to @kimkardashian for putting not only my name but also my brother's name in her game. I'm sure it has nothing to do with Marlon Brando and everything to do with Marlo and Brandon Perry 😂😂😂 loving this game so much. So far I own an apartment and boutique in LA and a house in Miami. Can barely pay my rent in Sydney so it's nice to dream 😂😂😂 #kimkardashian #kimkardashianhollywood #kardashian Got sent this new @trilogyproducts night cream today. Have absolutely covered myself in it - My skin is so dry right now 😢 loving the sound of the ingredients - they sound like what I should be eating for breakfast: rosehip oil, acai seed oil, tomato seed oil, cranberry seed oil and oat extract. 😋🍅🍒🌹🌾 hope I wake up with baby's-bum-smooth skin... #rosapene #skincare #bblogger #trilogy Have you tried @boxofscrolls from #OreganoBakery? They're the best in Sydney! I won these on the Box Of Scrolls Facebook page yesterday 😳😊😍 #boxofscrolls #dessert Loving The Voice this year. This beautiful and talented girl gotsta win. She just gotsta!!! #teamwill #thevoiceau #anja @anja_nissen11 New post on the blog - Dine With Shamu at Sea World, Orlando. #shamu #seaworld #orlando #florida #usa #travel #killerwhale #whale 🐳🐋🍹🍝

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 175 other followers